Achieving outstanding results for her clients is something that clearly comes naturally to Stefanie Dobro. A multi-award winner, Stefanie's outstanding results and approach to real estate have been widely recognised including being awarded the coveted Australian Real Estate Result Network's Australasian Agent of the Year 2014 and in 2016 being inducted into the RERN's Hall for Fame - locally she's a multiple recipient of REIWA's Grandmaster award. While winning awards is lovely, what really drives Stefanie is her ability to help people.
A highly skilled negotiator and utmost professional, Stefanie shares the vision of delivering an unparalleled level of service and achieving record-breaking results that is synonymous with the Caporn Young brand. Stefanie's clients are consistently rewarded by her energetic style, strategic approach and unwavering determination, as well as her ability to listen to and respond to her clients' individual circumstances and goals.
Her open and honest communication style ensures that Stefanie is able to form good relationships quickly and that her clients are kept informed every step of the way. Her testimonials speak volumes about her clients' appreciation of their experience with, and results achieved by, Stefanie, so it comes as no surprise that she has developed a loyal following of delighted clients and referral business.
Stefanie's natural enthusiasm for East Fremantle and its surrounding suburbs is obvious to those who meet her. Having lived locally and been an active member of the community for over 20 years she has a thorough, first hand understanding of the local market and the people who live there. For clients who are looking to buy or sell in the area, her wealth of in-depth local knowledge and passion for the area are a genuine advantage.
Stefanie is committed to actively promoting and marketing sustainable housing options which create the potential for higher returns for sellers and lower ongoing running costs for buyers.
A strong supporter of local businesses, East Fremantle Primary School and local sporting clubs, Stefanie is a founding member of Impact 100 and is a personal sponsor of the East Fremantle Tricolore Soccer Club.
When she's not hard at work for her clients, Stefanie enjoys nothing more than being with her family, keeping fit and enjoying the local lifestyle.
- 2017 REIWA Master Salesperson
- 2017 REIWA No 7 by Auction Listings Sold
- 2016 REIWA Master Salesperson
- 2016 REIWA No 2 by Auction Listings Sold
- 2016 RERN - Hall of Fame
- 2015 REIWA Grand Master Salesperson
- 2015 REIWA No 2 Salesperson by Auction Listings Sold
- 2015 Real Estate Business - Top 100 Agents - No.61
- 2015 RERN - WA Agent of the Year - Winner
- 2015 RERN - Australasian Marketing Campaign of the Year >$10,000
- 2014 REIWA Grand Master Salesperson
- 2014 REIWA No 5 Salesperson by Auction Listings Sold
- 2014 RERN - Australasian Agent of the Year - Winner
- 2014 RERN - WA Agent of the Year - Winner
- 2013 REIWA Master Salesperson - Ranked No. 54 by Value Sold
- 2013 RERN - WA Agent of the Year - Winner
- 2013 RERN - Rising Star - Finalist
- 2013 RERN - Agent Achiever (Metro) - Finalist
- 2012 RERN - WA Agent of the Year - Finalist
- 2012 RERN - Rising Star - Finalist
- 2011-2012 REIWA $31-$34 million club
- 2011-2012 REIWA Top ranking Fremantle based agent Ranked No. 61 by Value Sold
- 2011 Real Estate Results Network (RERN) - Rookie of the Year - Winner