Nestled into the hillside of the St John's Wood precinct in Mount Claremont, this spacious, single-storey family residence boasts stunning views over the John XXIII College playing fields to the Perth city skyline. Situated in an elevated spot at the end of a cul-de-sac and with only one neighbour bordering the property, the home offers a complete sense of privacy and is the ideal retreat for all family members after a busy day.
A thoughtful floorplan lends itself to carefree, family living. A children's wing along the western side of the home comprises three large bedrooms, all with custom made desks, shelves and robes. Bedroom two has its own ensuite while bedrooms three and four are serviced by a Jack & Jill bathroom. In addition, a large activity room is an ideal play area, teenage retreat or TV room and enjoys views of the lush gardens and pool.
The main bedroom is a tranquil retreat for the masters of this home! Decorated in natural earthy tones, there's a large walk-in-robe, generous ensuite with deep bath and French doors opening out to a private terrace- the perfect spot to enjoy some solitude or watch the sun come up over the city skyline.
Away from the bedrooms, the heart and hub of this much-loved family home is a spacious kitchen, dining and living area which opens out to an outdoor entertaining area. The current owners have enjoyed this warm and inviting space all year around and even held parties for up to 80 guests- with space for a live band and dancing on the deck!
A clear winner in the lifestyle stakes, this home also offers an enviable Western Suburbs location, close to the State's best public and private schools, HBF Stadium, Bold Park, Claremont Quarter, Floreat Forum and the beach.
- Four bedrooms and study/fifth bedroom
- Three bathrooms
- Brushbox timber flooring
- Large kitchen with granite benchtops and Tasmanian Oak cabinetry
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area with alfresco, deck and terraced garden
- Cafe blinds to alfresco to extend the outdoor entertaining
- Solar-heated pool
- Double garage with access to a dustproof storage attic
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted, zoned, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm
- Fully reticulated, established gardens
- Loads of storage throughout the home
- John XXIII College
- Mount Claremont Community Centre
- HBF Stadium
- Christ Church Grammar School playing fields
- Bus stops
- Mount Claremont Primary School
- Shenton College
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.