UNDER OFFER AT FIRST HOME OPEN - Contact Logan for details 0478 692 342
Nestled just two doors down from the lovely Tony Zuvela Park, this cul-de-sac cracker of a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home will comfortably appease everybody's personal needs through its breezy floor plan on a delightful north-facing block.
A striking feature wall graces the carpeted study where double doors reveal a private garden that can be reached via an access gate down the side of the property - perfect for those wanting to run an office from home. Also carpeted for comfort, just like the bedrooms, is a spacious lounge-come-theatre room with a gas bayonet for heating during those chilly winter months.
However, most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the airiness of a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, complete with a gas bayonet of its own, a breakfast bar for quick meals, a six-burner Bosch gas cooktop, a dishwasher of the same brand, a stainless-steel range hood, a separate Electrolux oven and integrated microwave, double sinks, pull-out pantry drawers, splendid views out to the sprawling backyard and seamless access outdoors to a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco. The latter overlooks the entire leafy and shady yard, inclusive of low-maintenance artificial turf, an isolated deck area and a hidden back courtyard with its own large garden shed.
Back inside, the front master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its feature timber plantation shutters and a walk-in wardrobe off the ensuite bathroom that comprises of a shower, separate bathtub, a separate toilet, heat lamps and twin "his and hers" vanities. Both minor bedrooms are double-sized and have built-in robes of their own.
Stroll to Caralee Community School, the beautiful Webber Reserve and local shopping and medical facilities whilst taking full advantage of a very close proximity to public transport, Melville Senior High School, Murdoch University, Garden City Shopping Centre, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Fremantle, the freeway, our vibrant Perth CBD and more. Now this is a location you will fall in love with instantly!
- Two separate living areas, plus a study/office
- Separate bathtub and shower to the main family bathroom
- Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Built-in and walk-in linen presses
- Huge remote double garage with shopper's entry and rear access
- Powered garage storage area
- Bamboo floorboards and a feature entry/security door
- Lush front lawns, reticulation and easy-care gardens
- High ceilings throughout - with feature cornices to the alfresco
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, plus alarm system
- Gas hot water, down lights, quality window treatments, Foxtel and more
- 573sqm (approx.) Green Title Block - built in 2003
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.