The same owners have looked after this elegant, welcoming home since it was built in 2003. Set in the heart of West Leederville across the road from the primary school, it makes a spacious, light-filled and convenient base for professionals or families with kids of any age, from primary school to teenagers and beyond.
Entertaining will be easy, thanks to a free-flowing ground floor with two separate living areas to choose from. Showered in natural light, the ground floor features a formal living room that leads out to the front courtyard garden.
At the back, a generous open-plan living and dining room with glowing blackbutt timber floorboards and high ceilings leads out a pretty courtyard garden through bi-fold doors.
The beautifully presented and very functional kitchen has plenty of benchspace, a walk-in pantry, and a Germania free-standing chef's oven - everything you need for easy entertaining or family meals.
Linking the two living areas is a corridor with an adjacent courtyard garden that creates a feeling of light and space through the ground floor, which also has a study, a guest powder room, a laundry and understairs storage.
A lovely wrought-iron staircase leads up to the first floor. Here, you'll find a third living room - great for movies, a home office or a kids' study area. The main suite overlooks the leafy street from its balcony, and has a walk-in robe and ensuite. Separated by the living area are two more double bedrooms, both with built-in robes, plus another bathroom with a separate toilet, and a large linen cupboard.
A secure perimeter fence, double garage and eight-zone alarm system make this a great lock-and-leave home.
The location couldn't be more convenient - nearby amenities include a choice of two train stations, buses into the city, and a supermarket just a four-minute walk away.
The new city high school, set to open in 2020, is just a nine-minute walk away, making this an exciting investment opportunity as well as a great family home.
And of course there are the cafes, shops, cinema and restaurants of Cambridge Street, Subiaco and Oxford Street all close by, along with some beautiful playgrounds and parks, and the beach a short drive away for weekends - sought-after West Leederville has it all.
- Elegant, spacious family home built in 2003
- 325 square metre block set in courtyard gardens
- Close to shops, trains, primary school and parkland
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Beautifully presented kitchen with Corian benchtops, Germania oven
- Choice of three living spaces across two levels
- Low-maintenance courtyard gardens with limestone paving
- Laundry, powder room and study on ground floor
- Main suite with balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Large lockup double garage with ROW access
- Six-minute walk to West Leederville train station
- Nine-minute walk to new Perth High School