RESORT STYLE ELEGANCE
If the word 'elegance' were a home, this wonderful property would be the very definition!
Situated on a quiet street in Myaree, and positioned in the Applecross Senior High School zone, this spacious four-bedroom home revolves around the comforts of modern living. Step foot into this residence and admire the generosity of space - from the large bedrooms and separate study to the sumptuous home theatre.
This intuitive space has been designed for those seeking an effortless lifestyle. The open plan living and dining areas flow seamlessly into the outdoors, with the undercover alfresco and manicured gardens an ideal setting for entertaining.
Aside from an intelligent layout, there are countless luxurious features, beginning with the state-of-the-art kitchen! Complete with a stone waterfall breakfast bar, larder and modern appliances, the gourmet kitchen is at your fingertips with plentiful storage on hand.
Through double entry doors, the master bedroom is the perfect getaway with a stellar surprise of its own. With the master retreat comes side door access to the hidden timber-decked courtyard gardens, harbouring an exclusive outdoor bath. It's amongst one of the many exquisite features that adorn this home, and make everyday luxury living a reality.
Of course, the golden location of this home is not be missed. A short drive to the acclaimed Garden City Shopping Centre, this property is also within walking distance to restaurants, parks, national home retailers, fitness facilities and other excellent amenities. In addition to the much sought after public school options, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School is a mere 450 meters away. Minutes away are Tompkins Park and Wireless Hill Reserve ideally located, so you can enjoy the beauty of the river's edge.
- Spacious open plan living
- Separate study
- Home theatre with TV recess
- Kitchen with waterfall stone breakfast bar, modern appliances, large larder with power outlets, vented hood and plumbed fridge recess
- Undercover paved alfresco, with an outdoor gas outlet for the barbeque
- Spacious landscaped backyard with firepit area
- Modern bathrooms
- Downlights and ducted air-conditioning
- Master bedroom including walk-in robe plus sliding-door robe and ensuite
- Master bedroom access to timber-decked courtyard with outdoor bath
- Double garage with additional workshop
- Highly sought after Applecross Senior High School and Booragoon Primary School zoning
- Ideally located, minutes from the Swan River foreshore and famed Garden City Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to nearby restaurants, grocers, amenities and national retailers such as Bunnings and Spotlight
- Short drive to Bull Creek train station, with the added convenience of nearby public transport
- Easy access to Kwinana Freeway
- Plethora of parks and nature spots nearby, including the picturesque Piney Lakes Reserve and Wireless Hill Reserve
AUCTION on site, Saturday 28th of July 2018 at 11.30am
DEPOSIT of $40,000 payable on the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT terms of 30 to 45 days from the Auction