Seconds from the Swan River and ideally situated in the ever-trendy East Fremantle, this property offers the chance to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle.
Flaunting a lovely contemporary elevation that perfectly reflects the modern living it provides, the property opens onto a double-height entry which lends the residence a wonderfully light and airy feel. Showcasing a smart upside-down layout, the combined kitchen/ living is located upstairs, with a private balcony that stems from the dining area and affords views of the splendid surrounds. Serving as a haven for parents, the master bedroom is also upstairs and features a modern en suite with a twin vanity.
Downstairs, the two additional bedrooms and family bathroom lead from the separate lounge area, which will serve perfectly as either a place for the family to come together or as kids retreat. Beyond, the spacious outdoor setting is ideally suited to parties and summer barbeques, with plenty of lawn for the kids to play.
Just a 350m walk to the Swan River, this home boasts truly exceptional lifestyle attractions. Made for outdoorsy types, enjoy the benefit of having Gourley Park less than a minute from your doorstep, and the lovely Merv Cowan Park a 500m stroll down the road. Just imagine being able to take a walk along the river's edge every morning to relax and unwind.
Make the most of the outstanding location by stopping in for dinner and drinks at The Left Bank, 750m away and right on the water. With several more superb options along Canning Highway, only 700m distant, the choices are endless! For all the shopping and entertainment you could want, the heart of Fremantle is just a 3.9km drive away.
Not to be forgotten, your children will be catered to with Richmond Primary School just 900m away, and North Fremantle Primary School only 1.9km distant. With quick and easy access to public transport, the nearest bus stop only a minute walk away, gone are the days of being your kid's personal chauffeur.
With abundant rewards to be found, whether you're a socialite, foodie, or nature lover, this home is destined to please!
- Smart contemporary elevation
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Upside down layout
- Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
- Generous balcony off dining area
- Separate downstairs living
- Master bedroom features modern en suite with twin vanity
- Spacious backyard with lawn for the kids
- Secure 2-car garage
- Air-conditioned throughout for year round comfort
- One minute walk from Gourley Park
- 350m from the Swan River
- 500m stroll to Merv Cowan Park
- 700m from the restaurants, bars and shops along Canning Highway
- 750m from The Left Bank
- Quick and easy access to public transport, a one minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- Only 3.9km to the heart of Fremantle
- 900m from Richmond Primary School
- Just a 1.9km drive to North Fremantle Primary School