This smartly presented ground-floor apartment in leafy West Perth is a sound opportunity for professionals, first-time buyers, downsizers and investors to secure a solid home or commercial premises with excellent rental returns in a blue-chip location.
Stroll to shops, restaurants and bars, go for a run in King's Park, or venture a little further to Subiaco, Leederville or the beach - this is a lifestyle location that will only improve over time.
Plus, being in the City of Perth, there is automatic permission to use it as commercial premises, making this a flexible investment option - live in now, or rent out to private or commercial tenants - the choice is yours.
The apartment is set in a well-maintained complex with basement parking and storage, a smart exterior and attractive gardens. Situated on a quiet street, it's close to King's Park, providing welcome green space along with all the benefits of city living.
Inside, the apartment is generous and very liveable, with an open-plan living area and kitchen, bathroom and laundry, double bedroom and study. A sunny, walled north-facing courtyard needs just a few pot plants and a table to become a very welcome private outdoor space.
While great to live in now, there is also scope to renovate the kitchen and bathroom, or even extend, adding further to your investment.
The location is fantastic, close to the city centre and the shops and restaurants of Ord Street, plus a free CAT bus into the city, beautiful King's Park across the road, and Subiaco just two kilometres away.
This is a promising and versatile investment opportunity and an excellent lock-and-leave home for downsizers or professionals wanting all the convenience of city living in a quiet, leafy location.
- Ground-floor one-bedroom apartment with separate study
- Quiet location within well-maintained complex
- Double bedroom with built-in robe and courtyard access
- Smart kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Neutral interiors of white walls and timber flooring
- Semi-ensuite bathroom and laundry with dryer
- Designated basement car bay
- Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Private walled north-facing courtyard garden
- Three-minute walk to King's Park
- Minutes from Ord Street cafes, shops, restaurants
- Free CAT bus into city from Outram Street