It is evident from the moment you enter this elegant, four-bedroom, two-bathroom family residence that extraordinary care has gone into its solid design and build.
Located in the picturesque Murdoch Chase Estate which shares its border with Beeliar National Park, the home was built by the current owners who sought a safe, practical and stylishly-appointed environment in which to raise their family.
Every surface is made for unfussy, easy living, with gloss bamboo and off-white ceramic-tile flooring and neutral tones featured throughout the home.
A grand entry-statement of marble-effect pillars sets the scene for a spacious formal living and dining area, whilst opposite, a private, but opulently appointed master bedroom takes on the feel of a luxurious Italianate boudoir.
Dusty rose-coloured pelmet drapes, soft lighting, a spacious walk-in-robe, mounted flat-screen tv and an open-plan, twin-vanity bathroom (with spa) transports one to a five-star hotel-suite.
The rear section of the home embraces entertaining and family living at its best, with three additional bedrooms, (all with built-in-robes), a powder room with vanity, and large bathroom (with heating) leading off the main living, dining, and kitchen zone. A spacious laundry with ceiling to wall cupboards, deep sink, and external access to an undercover drying rack, is concealed at the rear of the property.
Conveniently located within the family-zone is a private theatre room, separated by timber-framed, bevelled-glass doors, and the much-used bar facility equipped with kitchenette, Miele espresso machine and wine rack. Another popular feature is the glass-clad conservatory which adds another extension to the dining area. Fitted with gas bayonets and plumbing for a barbecue and sink, the area works perfectly as an all-weather entertaining zone with views to the garden and a colourful mosaic water feature.
The kitchen is a cook's dream, with expanses of soft lavender-toned bench space, cupboards galore, walk-in pantry, a four-burner Miele gas stove-top and range-hood - plus two electric hot-plates, Miele oven and separate grill, and a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. Leading from here is a spacious, but discreetly positioned scullery which is also accessible from inside the garage.
Other features include a ducted vacuum, video surveillance security, full reticulation, ducted air-conditioning, gas bayonet in dining room, remote-controlled double garage and a lockable outdoor shed.
Known as a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood with little traffic and a central community park nearby, the property is close to the freeway and train station, Murdoch, St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Murdoch University, Corpus Christi College, Kennedy Baptist College and All Saints' College, and Yildarra Catholic Primary School. Bullcreek and Leeming shopping centres, as well as a host of convenience outlets, are also nearby.
- Incredibly solid, well-built, owner-builder residence
- Located in the private and family-friendly community of Murdoch Chase Estate
- Luxury master suite with walk-in-robe, mounted flat-screen tv and open, double-vanity bathroom with spa
- Video surveillance security
- Double remote-controlled garage with internal access via the scullery
- Ample off-street parking
- All-weather conservatory fitted with gas bayonets and plumbing
- In-built, living-room bar with kitchenette, Miele espresso maker and wine rack
- Spacious kitchen with scullery and high-end appliances
- Discreetly located laundry with external access to undercover drying rack
- Ceramic floor tiles and gloss-finish bamboo boards throughout
- Close to the freeway, Murdoch, St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Murdoch University, Corpus Christi College, Kennedy Baptist College and All Saints' College, Yidarra Catholic Primary School and Bullcreek and Leeming shopping centres