Here is an opportunity to really make your mark in this most liveable of suburbs - a substantial 875 square metre level block on Shannon Street with an existing 1950s house in original condition and the scope to create your dream home.
Set in one of the most exclusive residential pockets of Floreat, close to Roscommon Park, the property has a quiet and secluded feel. Yet you're still within walking distance of Floreat Forum, Floreat Primary School and Perry Lakes, and the beach is just a short drive away along The Boulevard.
The home itself is in sound condition, with three bedrooms and an original bathroom - there is flexibility here, where you could live in it while you plan your dream home, renovate, or simply start again with a clean slate and dream location.
Floreat continues to be one of WA's top performing suburbs and it's easy to see why - buyers will always be drawn to this uniquely beautiful suburb that combines all the convenience of inner-city living with native bushland and a laidback coastal feel.
Great schools, lots of sporting facilities and its proximity to both beach and city mean it offers the perfect lifestyle for families. This is a suburb where many homebuyers - particularly families with school-age children - dream of living, so you will need to move quickly!
- Level 875 square metre block
- Original 1950s house in sound condition
- Flexibility to live in now and build later
- Set within natural gardens and established trees
- Northern aspect along length of block
- Idyllic location close to Roscommon Park
- Six-minute drive to Floreat Beach
- 11-minute walk to Floreat Primary School
- 14-minute walk to Floreat Forum
- 20-minute walk to Bold Park Aquatic
- Choice of excellent public and private secondary schools
- Easy commute to CBD by bus or car