PRIME LOCATION: BLUE CHIP ICONIC SUBIACO LANDMARK
Former home of iconic Witch's Cauldron Restaurant, this high profile landmark Perth institution was the place to go for nearly half a century. At the Paris end of Subiaco's Rokeby Road shopping strip, the Federation-style building enjoys a presence of all its own with generous foot traffic exposure, dual street frontage and numerous parking options.
Featuring over 1000sqm of internal space across several levels including roof-top terrace, it has a full commercial kitchen, bars, cellar, substantial basement / utility area and underground parking, with classic features including etched glass panelling, padded dining booths, oversized windows and drinks preparation area. Previously licensed for 222 diners, the restaurant has a further 30 seats available via street-side alfresco dining on leafy Rokeby Road.
Located on a massive inner-city site that spans the entire block from Rokeby Road to Rowland Street the freehold property is situated on 608sqm approx. of land with two titles and Subiaco town centre zoning. Within close proximity to Hay Street and major public transport links and surrounded by a strong mix of existing commercial undertakings, it provides new owners the opportunity to capitalise on a blue chip Subiaco location.
Investments of this calibre are hard to find - secure your inspection today
Contact Caporn Young Estate Agents associate director Phil Hayes on 0420 200 773 today to maximise this rare opportunity in a tightly-held Subiaco location.
A full Information Memorandum is available upon request.
- Former home of Witch's Cauldron: iconic Perth institution
- Paris end of Subiaco's Rokeby Road shopping strip
- Existing building offers over 1000sqm of internal space across several levels
- Generous foot traffic exposure and parking options
- Massive 608 square metre block: two titles, Subiaco town centre zoning
- Dual road frontage access spanning from Rokeby Road to Rowland Street
- Two storey landmark: intimate restaurant booths, alfresco dining
- Full commercial kitchen, bars, basement, rooftop terrace, cellar
- Substantial basement / utility area, basement parking, cool rooms
- Previous license: 222 diners inside, additional 30 via street-side alfresco
- Close proximity to Hay Street, public transport, highway access
- Freehold purchase: capitalise on Blue Chip Subiaco location
AUCTION: Thursday 28th of June at 12:30pm at Fremantle Auction In Rooms - 19-21 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle
DEPOSIT: $200,000 payable on the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT: 60, 90 or 120 days (with the buyer choosing their preferred option between these dates)