Seize the opportunity to reside in one of Fremantle's most exclusive locations, overlooking Tuckfield Oval to the crystal waters of the Swan River and vast Indian Ocean.
Set over three levels with glass lift for convenience, this deceptive spacious North facing executive home boasts high end architecture that exemplifies world class living. Designed as a single residence that could equally accommodate two self-contained luxury apartments, the home is wonderfully flexible. With its four generous bedrooms and designer bathrooms to its three living areas, stunning new kitchen and sparkling pool, every aspect of this home has been designed with luxury and function in mind.
There are not one, but two kitchens - one situated on the second floor and a second on the ground floor alfresco. Indulge in your culinary dreams in the recently refurbished main kitchen featuring Italian granite and sparkling quartz benchtops, Electrolux & Bosch appliances, integrated fridge and freezer and soft-close cupboards amongst many harmonious features. Entertaining or relaxing is easy with this stunning kitchen effortlessly interacting with the spacious living and dining areas.
The top floor will take your breath away. Opening up to a brilliant rooftop terrace, this versatile loft space can be utilised in many ways - be it for relaxing, entertaining or work. Not only will you enjoy boundless natural light, but you'll never tire of the stunning views to Swan River, Rottnest Island and the city of Fremantle.
Completing this package, is a solar heated swimming pool and manicured gardens located outdoors for your pleasure. Other features include zoned-ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, two hot-water systems, large double car garage with workshop.
Truly, this deceptively spacious home with executive finishes and views is an outstanding example of lock and leave luxury and indoor and outdoor living at its finest!
- Deceptively spacious three-level floor plan with views
- Timber flooring
- Three living areas
- Two kitchens with Electrolux & Bosch appliances and soft-close cupboards
- Four generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk-in robes
- Four bathrooms and two additional powder rooms
- Frameless glass balustrades on balcony areas
- Incredible alfresco
- Solar heated swimming pool (fully tiled in glass mosaics)
- Garden featuring mood lighting and outdoor speakers
- Glass sided lift to all levels
- Top floor rooftop terrace with river and ocean views
- LED lighting and ducted vacuum/air-conditioning throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious laundry with heaps of storage
- 2 gas-powered instantaneous hot water systems
- Large double garage and additional work room
- Installed security system
- Low maintenance block
- Full garden reticulation
- Close Swan River and Fremantle's best beaches and schools
- Fremantle town strip, Fremantle Markets and Notre Dame University only 2km away
- Plethora of local cafes, restaurants and bars nearby in George Street, Fremantle Arts Centre
- Easy access to Canning Highway