An indescribable feeling of peace and tranquillity is felt upon entering this luxuriously-appointed, rare riverfront apartment designed for the developer of this boutique group of just four luxury apartments.
The entry statement of sweeping Swan River views, warm north-facing light and a spacious entire floor dedicated to living, dining and entertaining have much to do with this 3-bedroom home's luxury appeal.
Intentionally created for effortless entertaining, but equally for relaxation and privacy, this property offers a subtle 'boutique hotel' vibe.
A neutral palate sets the tone with marble flooring throughout, highlighted by natural timber accents on drawers, benchtops and shelves and ceiling.
Linking living and dining, the gourmet kitchen, with a generous Caesarstone island bench - offset by contemporary pendant lighting - is equipped with Miele appliances including a warmer, oven, grill, steam-oven and coffee machine, Liebherr fridges. The Miele induction stove with suspended exhaust fan is also set into the island bench where river views can be enjoyed while preparing meals or cooking up a feast with friends.
Floor-to-ceiling stacking glass doors open from the kitchen-zone to bring the outdoors in via an expansive, wind-protected balcony which is spacious enough for a 12-seater table, feature pots and planters and an outdoor lounge if desired. Set into the wall is a barbecue with exhaust fan, a concealed fridge and ample storage. Glass balustrading has been installed to maximise river views.
Secluded and sumptuous, the spacious master bedroom, equipped with deep free-standing bath perfect for soaking in, twin vanity and concealed, floor to ceiling marble double-shower, toilet and walk-in robe is a haven for peaceful rest and relaxation.
Two guest bedrooms, each will pool views and one with the addition of river vistas, are linked by a shared bathroom which leads to a south-facing courtyard and direct, private access to the shared 80,000 litre infinity pool and two cabanas. Discreet access to Canning Highway can be made via a security gate from the pool area.
Cleverly set behind the kitchen is a butler's pantry which leads to the laundry, again, with ample storage and fitted with a Miele front-loader washer and dryer.
Every consideration to smart, comfortable living - from heated flooring in the bathrooms, remote-controlled blinds, reverse-cycle airconditioning, video intercom, a concealed study nook and storage, and lightly tinted double-glazed windows, triple car garage, has been applied this rare luxury riverfront apartment.
This is a truly special property with endless potential for a couple or small family who seek maximum enjoyment from Perth's enviable lifestyle.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 study, 3 cars
- Roof solar cabling installed
- Ground floor secure parking for three vehicles with storage room (2m x 2.1m)
- Guest parking for three vehicles within complex grounds
- Reverse-cycle Daikin air-conditioning
- Security internal and perimeter alarm system with video intercom
- Smart wiring and imbedded speaker in living areas
- Highest-quality fittings and fixtures
- Internet cable-ready
- Large gas fireplace in living room
- Close to Fremantle, George Street, the Left Bank, Tradewinds and Sweetwater hotels, gyms, Fremantle swimming pool, Swan Yacht Club, beaches and cafes
- Schools nearby include East Fremantle Primary, North Fremantle Primary and John Curtin College
- Nearby supermarkets include Foodworks, Fresh Provisions and Woolworths.