Peacefully situated at the rear of a small, tidy complex, this comfortable single level home is one of only three residences and presents an ideal opportunity for downsizers, first time buyers or investors alike.
Stunning timber floor boards feature throughout, including a good sized kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. A generous open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioning opens to the undercover patio with poured limestone floor, perfect for relaxed low maintenance entertaining. There is also a generous shed and easy side access from the extra car bay.
Two guest bedrooms are complemented by a third good sized main bedroom featuring built in robes and bathroom access.
This appealing abode boasts a short walk to parks including nearby WN Malcolm Reserve as well as Woolworths and popular Blend Cafe. Nearby bus routes connect you easily to Fremantle, Bull Creek & Murdoch train stations and Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Single level, rear villa in small, quiet group
- Freshly painted throughout
- Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances & induction cooktop
- High gloss timber floors in main living area
- Split system & ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large open plan entertaining & kitchen
- Undercover patio with poured limestone paving
- Lock up garage plus an extra car space
- Good storage including brand new freestanding shed
- New security screens throughout
- Easy access to shops, parks, cafes & bus routes