Peacefully situated at the rear of a small, tidy complex, this recently renovated single level home is one of only three residences and presents an ideal opportunity for downsizers, first time buyers or investors alike.
The home is immediately welcoming. Freshly painted with stunning floors and a recently renovated kitchen with stone bench top, breakfast bar and high quality appliances including induction cooktop, this home is a place that it is easy to image living. A generous open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioning opens to the spacious undercover patio with poured limestone paving, perfect for relaxed low maintenance entertaining. Three bedrooms, the master with built in robes and semi-ensuite, are all lovely. The home also features new reverse cycle airconditioning in addition to ducted evaporative air conditioning, crim-safe security screens, a generous brand new shed and easy side access from the extra car bay.
This appealing abode boasts a short walk to parks including nearby WN Malcolm Reserve as well as Woolworths and popular Blend Cafe. Nearby bus routes connect you easily to Fremantle, Bull Creek & Murdoch train stations and Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Single level, rear villa in small, quiet group of just three
- Freshly painted throughout
- Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances & induction cooktop
- High gloss timber floors in main living area
- Split system & ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large open plan entertaining & kitchen
- Undercover patio with poured limestone paving
- Lock up garage plus an extra car space
- Good storage including brand new freestanding shed
- New security screens throughout
- Easy access to shops, parks, cafes & bus routes