This elegant terrace offers a fantastic walk-to-everything lifestyle and a beautiful low-maintenance space to come home to.
The renovated ground floor is a light and airy open-plan living and dining space, with timber flooring and a stunning modern kitchen with new appliances and lots of storage, including an understairs cupboard. Next door is a laundry and powder room, convenient for guests.
Upstairs you'll find a study area, a bathroom and two bedrooms. The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a classic wrought-iron balcony overlooking the parkland and tennis courts across the road.
The bathroom is modern and spacious, with modern grey tiling, a new vanity, a walk-in shower and a heater light.
Gardens are private and inviting: out the front is a walled courtyard, secure and easy to maintain, with space for some light gardening or ornamental greenery. Out the back is a lovely alfresco area and pergola for balmy summer nights, with access to a car bay through the back gate. And of course there's plenty of green space to borrow right on your doorstep, including a designated dog park and playground just across the road.
Leafy Randell Street is a dream city address, with gorgeous heritage-inspired terrace houses, a tennis court and parkland across the road. And you have everything you need on your doorstep.
With Yagan Square opening and the linking of the city and Northbridge, homes in this part of Perth are increasingly sought-after, offering peaceful, neighbourly streets that are close to everything: walk or cycle into the city for work, or into Northbridge for a meal out or a film at Cinema Paradiso. Cross Bulwer Street for a run in Hyde Park or dinner at El Asador Argentinean grill, wander up Beaufort Street, play tennis at Robertson Park or enjoy brunch at Sayers Sisters.
Offering that rare combination of a character-filled, low-maintenance home with no work to be done and a vibrant, central location, this home is ideal for professionals, investors, downsizers and even small families.
- Modern, renovated kitchen with dishwasher, oven and pantry
- Open-plan living & dining area for easy entertaining
- Convenient ground-floor laundry and powder room
- Quiet street overlooking tennis courts and Robertson Park
- Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Two beautiful bedrooms plus central study area
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Decked, shaded alfresco area and walled front garden
- Covered car bay, with additional visitor permits available
- Six-minute walk to Perth City Train Station
- Two-minute walk to Hyde Park
- Close to restaurants, cafes, cinema and cultural precinct