Heads are turning for this gorgeous townhouse in East Fremantle.
With exquisite modern interiors and a savvy design, you can step into the perfect life you've always wanted! From its chic open plan living to its unique loft-style bedrooms, this contemporary home is brimming with class and convenience - ready for you to lock up and leave.
On top of its low-maintenance lifestyle are exclusive features that you, your family and friends, will absolutely adore. Stylish in every right, the massive monochrome kitchen, with brand new appliances including a double oven, sits supremely on main floor with aspects over the double height living room with cathedral windows. Bi-fold doors open up effortlessly to the entertainer's balcony, complete with much loved pizza oven, overlooking the leafy reserve aspect beyond - the perfect spot to enjoy the sea breeze or the stunning afternoon sunsets.
No stone has been left unturned in this exceptional renovation. Designer light fittings, freshly painted walls and ceilings and feature skirting boards, new timber shutters to all windows, all new internal doors and door hardware, newly configured bathroom and ensuite, new solid wood front door, reverse cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom as well as monitored security alarm system. It really has it all!
With so much to explore in the exciting George Street Precinct and near by Richmond Quarter, every weekend will be one of adventure. Sensational cafes, restaurants and retail destinations await you at every turn, while the sparkling Swan River and Indian Ocean remain right at your doorstep. Simply saunter over to May Street Larder for a world-class treat or make your way to the trendy Sweetwater Rooftop Bar, Young George, Tradewinds or The Left Bank for your Saturday evening drinks. You'll never be bored in this magical community!
- Exceptional, designer fully renovated townhouse in convenient location
- Well-located near George Street and the new Richmond Quarter, some of the trendiest dining and entertainment hubs
- Secure lock and leave home
- Low-maintenance home and gardens
- Stylish monochrome kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and double oven
- Street-front large entertainer's balcony with woodfire oven overlooking reserve
- Loft-style double bedrooms
- Modern stylish bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and open shower
- John Curtin College of the Arts and East Fremantle Primary School catchment
- Private carpark offering double car spaces and added storage
- Nothing to do but enjoy!