Whichever way you adore this abundantly featured home you will see its been designed with an emphasis on enjoying a balanced lifestyle.
Take a moment to appreciate the access to amenities from this ultra-convenient location. With attractions galore and recreation all around, you and your family can take part in South Perth's envied outdoor lifestyle. Take the kids on a daytrip to Perth Zoo and Kings Park or for a calming bike ride along the foreshore. There's no better chance to feel connected to this great riverside community, which is completed by a selection of cafes and restaurants within 200m of your front door.
As well as a terrific location this two-storey home features a clever layout with contemporary finishes such as gleaming solid timber floors and recently renovated bathrooms. High quality is evident in every aspect of this home.
Sitting at the front of the home is the main living area and spacious dining room boasting a wealth of space. Within the sleek white kitchen you'll find the exquisite breakfast bar, bench space aplenty and prime appliances fitted to ensure entertaining friends and family anytime of the year is a breeze.
All four bedrooms are on the first floor and like the rest of the home, these wonderful rooms include stylish colonial bar windows and are generous in size.
Enhanced by its close proximity to the Perth CBD, new Optus Stadium, local parks, restaurants, cafes and the beautiful Swan River, living here will be such a joy!
- A short drive to Mends Street and Royal Perth Golf Club
- Close to Wesley College, South Perth Primary and St Columba's school
- Private front courtyard with full height limestone wall
- Spacious and intuitive layout with generous family zones
- Stylish colonial bar windows and air-conditioning throughout
- Sleek kitchen with white interior and breakfast bar
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entry