This elevated first-floor 94m2 brick studio office unit with panoramic Indian Ocean views offers fantastic exposure to North Fremantle's Stirling Highway, where great passing trade and public transport links ensure easy access. As a blank canvas investment opportunity, the studio office offers a flexible floor-plan.
Street-facing, the studio office lies at the front of a predominately industrial unit development, featuring an open plan office with separately partitioned office, kitchen, bathroom, car-parking and strata-titled stairwell.
Situated in a highly desirable and prestigious location between the Matilda Bay Brewery buildings and Creation Landscapes, the studio office offers excellent opportunities to showcase your business with over 35,000 cars passing daily. Currently zoned Development, the area's new structure plan proposes future Mixed Use zoning.
Perfect for owner-occupiers or as a commercial property investment, this is a rare opportunity to gain affordable entry into a tightly-held group of industrial warehouse units in a premium North Fremantle location.
- 94m2 studio office plus 12m2 stairwell
- Zoned Development; proposed Mixed Use
- Close to Matilda Bay Brewery
- First floor studio office, street-facing
- Fantastic exposure to Stirling Hwy
- Visibility: 35,000+ passing cars daily
- Affordable entry: owner-occupy or lease
- On site parking
- Kitchen, bathroom, ducted air, security system
- Close to train, cafes, overpass to beach
- Ducted air conditioning
SETTLEMENT: 30, 60 or 90 days (with the buyer choosing their preferred option between these dates)
GST: Full GST payable in addition to the purchase price