Situated on a prime corner block on Linden Gardens, this solid, four-bedroom Art Deco red-brick home is either a renovation project or the perfect site for your dream home - the choice is yours. With four bedrooms, a bathroom and two living areas, it's easy to live in now while you create a longer-term plan that will maximise your investment. The surrounding established gardens and a substantial corner block offer endless possibilities.
You can't beat the location for easy access to everything the peaceful suburb of Floreat has to offer, including great schools, quiet, tree-lined streets and a relaxed ambience thanks to the many parklands and native bush that make this coastal suburb so idyllic to live in.
Step out of your home and stroll to Floreat Forum for some shopping, a coffee or pizza at the Boulevard Hotel. For exercise, you have Bold Park Leisure Centre and the numerous walking and bike trails and beautiful green spaces of Bold Park and Perry Lakes. And of course City Beach and Floreat Beach are just down the road, great for a refreshing morning swim or relaxed meal at one of their many alfresco restaurants.
Nearby schools include Floreat Primary, along with excellent secondary schools including Churchlands Senior High School (and you're within the proposed catchment for Shenton College from 2020) along with Hale School and Newman College.
Sporting facilities are also in abundance thanks to the close proximity of Perry Lakes Basketball, Matthews Netball Centre, Little Athletics, West Coast Football, City Beach Surf Club and Floreat Tennis Club, all within a 3.5km radius.
Properties with this much potential in the heart of Floreat are increasingly rare due to the superb lifestyle on offer, so you will need to move quickly to secure such a promising opportunity. The pay-off is an investment that comes with certainty: an coveted address and the joy of living in such a beautiful coastal location - act quickly!
- Four-bedroom, one-bathroom 1930s brick house
- 961 square metres of prime Floreat land
- Generous corner block with excellent street appeal
- Abundant period features including leadlight windows
- Single car garage plus off street parking
- Scope to renovate or build your dream home
- Popular suburb for families with excellent schools
- 6-minute walk to Cambridge Street bus routes into CBD
- 7-minute drive to Floreat beachfront and cafes
- 9-minute walk to Floreat Forum shops, library, pub
- 14-minute walk to Floreat Primary School
- Within Churchlands SHS catchment & 2020 Shenton College catchment