Prepare to be impressed by the understated elegance of this stunning Subiaco home, which is tucked away, yet within walking distance to everything that makes this suburb such a vibrant place to live.
Set on quiet York Street behind a secure gate, the home has a heritage warehouse-inspired exterior and parking for one, or even two cars, in a covered carport.
An impressive pivot door opens into the ground floor, which has sumptuous interiors, including a living room, an impressive dining area with a soaring double-height ceiling, and a luxury kitchen.
Completed renovated throughout in 2015, every detail has been considered, from the honed travertine marble flooring and designer pendant lights to the sleek kitchen. Here, an integrated dishwasher and double fridge-freezer, 900mm induction stove and double V-Zug oven will make cooking and entertaining a breeze. Crisp white cabinetry conceals a European laundry and an oversized stone benchtop provides space for working and entertaining.
From here, step out to the Mediterranean-inspired courtyard garden. Soundproofed walls, travertine marble tiling, built-in seating and an outdoor kitchen all create a beautiful alfresco living area that can be enjoyed year round - in summer, the Italian-style water feature and shade from neighbouring trees create a cool retreat, and in winter you can light the wood-fired pizza oven and enjoy its warmth and ambience along with an alfresco meal or drink.
An open birch timber staircase leads up to the second floor, where you'll find a main suite with a high gable ceiling and balcony overlooking the garden. Built-in robes and a luxury ensuite create a peaceful retreat. Two more bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and a second bathroom, complete this incredible home.
The location is tucked away, yet stroll-to-everything convenient. You are just a two-minute walk to the site of the new Perth high school, as well as Perth Modern, making this a fantastic option for investors or families.
The shops, restaurants and charm of Rokeby Road are all an easy stroll away. And the Subiaco train station, and the new shopping centre with Coles, Target and Woolworths, is a four-minute walk away.
This secluded, luxury home in the most central of locations will suit professionals, investors looking to capitalise on the amazing location, or even families wanting to be within walking distance of two high schools. This is a luxurious yet low-maintenance home in a sought-after location with all the work done for you - come and experience it for yourself.
- Fully renovated luxury three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse
- Travertine marble-tiled courtyard garden with inbuilt seating
- Outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and plumbed gas BBQ
- Contemporary kitchen with luxury fittings and finishes
- Split-system air-conditioning, remote-controlled sun-shading blinds
- Ground-floor guest powder room, European laundry
- Four built-in flatscreen TVs included in fittings
- Secure gated carport with potential space for two cars
- Excellent security including intercom and security cameras
- Two-minute walk to Perth Modern and new Perth high school
- Four-minute walk to Subiaco train station, Coles, Target
- Walking distance to Rokeby Road shops and restaurants
- Easy access via car, bus or train into CBD