This renovated and beautifully maintained two-bedroom villa offers easy living, low-maintenance outdoor space and a quiet, lakeside location with parkland and local shops within easy reach.
Ideal for investors, downsizers or first-home buyers, it has the additional benefit of being close to both city and beach.
The property has a great layout, with a living area and linked kitchen and dining area, and a generous courtyard providing lots of room for alfresco meals or creating a small garden.
This is a home where you can move in with nothing to do, thanks to fresh paint throughout, new door handles and blinds, and smart timber flooring.
The kitchen and bathroom were renovated five years ago, and split-system air conditioning in both the living room and main bedroom ensure year-round comfort.
The area is quiet and peaceful, but security gates and fly-screens ensure peace of mind. You'll also benefit from the location - close to the beach, local shops, and buses into the CBD. Across the road is the Herdsman Shopping Centre, with a fantastic grower's market for picking up some dinner, plus a newsagent, chemist, GP and dentist.
Tranquil Herdsman Lake is right on your doorstep for bike rides, picnics, and peaceful walks or bike rides. And you'll find some great eateries in the vicinity, including The Ingredient Tree for brunch, Herdsman Tavern for hearty pub food, and Monsterella on Grantham Street for amazing pizza.
Floreat Forum is just five minutes by car for shopping, cafes and restaurants. You're also close to Bold Park Leisure Centre for exercise, and of course the beautiful beaches of City Beach and Floreat for a dip or a meal with ocean views.
Secure and private, with a great layout and peaceful, well-maintained grounds, this is an attractive home in a sought-after and exclusive suburb that will suit a range of buyers, from downsizers to investors and first-time buyers, and even small families wanting to access the area's excellent schools including Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School.
- Well-maintained and renovated two-bedroom villa
- Secure, quiet complex next to Herdsman Lake
- Smart, renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Fully repainted throughout, new blinds, new door handles
- Carport plus additional parking for visitors within complex [check]
- Safe and secure, with security gates and window screens
- Close to Herdsman Growers Market, cafe and shops
- Excellent local schools including Churchlands primary and secondary
- Walk to bus route into the city and to Fremantle