Discreetly sheltered at the rear, this property located in the heart of Fremantle is smartly considered and is an architecturally-designed pavilion-style home which epitomises a desire for clean, functional, eco-friendly living at its finest.
Northern-facing and flooded with abundant natural light from every aspect, the home celebrates minimalist industrial chic with polished concrete - aggregate-speckled - floors throughout, large and robust noise-resistant, recycled shop-front doors in the living and entrance areas and pure white gallery walls to complement iconic pieces of art.
This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is designed for effortless entertaining and easy maintenance with minimal need for cooling or heating due to easy-care materials and careful respect to form, function and Perth's desirable climate.
The open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas open to a generous, vine-covered alfresco which as a combined space, creates the feeling of bringing the outdoors in.
Fitted with a Baumatic five-burner stove-top and oven, Miele dishwasher and ample white- laminate cupboard space, the kitchen is offset by a generous stainless-steel island bench and work station, together with a cool, ocean-blue splash-back, deep sink and permanent water filter.
Breezeways, especially from a cleverly-placed louvered window in the kitchen, take advantage of the daily Freo Doctor which filters through the entire home.
Bedrooms are spacious and light, with ceiling fans. The master suite, along with generous built-in-robes, includes a designer bathroom with a sleek, modernist feel.
A shared second bathroom features a luxuriously proportioned, ceramic bathtub and discreet louvered glass shutters. Bedroom two is also fitted with built-in-robes and the third bedroom has been purposefully designed to accommodate many uses; either as a play-room, nursery or home office, with the added advantage of private external access via another glass door to the front landing.
A well-planned European laundry, disguised by generous cupboard doors, includes ample bench and cupboard space, a deep sink and provision for a stacked washer and dryer. Laid with soft Astro-turf at the rear of the home, is a discreet galley used as a drying area and additional room for other outdoor storage items.
A sturdy, powder-coated gate from the access driveway, brings an element of added security to this suburban retreat.
This is a home designed for those seeking contemporary and considered style, who embrace minimalism and privacy, but equally, optimise spaces for relaxed and carefree entertaining.
An architectural show-stopper that maximises exceptionally-sophisticated living on a modest land offering.
- Supremely stylish, uncluttered and minimalist eco-friendly layout
- Architecturally-designed easy-care pavilion-style home
- Double under-cover carport with additional off-street parking
- Lockable external-access storage room
- Secure and private gated drive-way
- Security on all windows and doors; downlighting in all rooms
- Evaporative air-conditioning in living areas; ceiling fans throughout
- Fully reticulated, stylish low-maintenance landscaping
- Located in the heart of Fremantle and close to cafes, retail, supermarkets and recreational facilities
- Walking distance to iconic Fremantle Monument, trendy George Street precinct, the Swan River and public transport on your doorstep
- Close to Fremantle swimming pool
- Nearby schools include East Fremantle Primary, St Patrick's Primary, John Curtin and CBC Colleges.