Set over 761sqm of prime elevated land, this meticulously-maintained residence has enjoyed just one owner who, along with many European immigrants, built the property in the mid 60s, choosing the undulating charm of White Gum Valley as their newly adopted home.
Generously set back from the street, with enviable treetop views, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom brick-and-tile home is in excellent condition with many of its original 1960s features remaining.
A terrazzo-clad front veranda, large solid windows, feature jarrah flooring, spacious dining and living rooms and generous bedrooms, complement today's admiration of retro-classics, such as coloured wall tiles in the kitchen, decorative floor tiles in several rooms and a pastel-themed bathroom offset by terrazzo flooring and a pink bath.
With its strong bones and quality workmanship, this home will offer endless opportunities for either a renovation or extension project or simply living for today.
The home enjoys excellent breezeways from its open, north-facing elevated location, with the inclusion of a large sun-room, spacious laundry (currently furnished with the addition of a second fridge), and peaceful views from the kitchen which is fitted with a four-burner gas stove, eye-level oven and plentiful storage.
Both front and rear gardens offer prime opportunities for personalised entertaining areas, a veggie garden, swimming pool and feature pots.
Cafes, convenience stores and open, leafy public spaces make this property ideal for families or couples seeking the quintessential Fremantle lifestyle along with the unique charm that “The Valley” is known for.
- One split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Solar heating installed, with heated bathroom option
- Gas outlet in spacious living room
- Several entertaining areas
- Secure lock-up garage with ample off-street parking
- Outdoor shed for extra storage or workshop
- Large rear garden ideal for veggie patch or swimming pool
- Easy-maintenance front paved area with feature lemon tree
- Leafy, elevated position in a safe and friendly neighbourhood
- Fremantle's many attractions within reach
- Close to supermarkets and gourmet shops including, Super IGA Hilton, popular Gilberts and Romano's
- Nearby schools include Christ the King Primary, White Gum Valley Primary, Fremantle College