As you approach 152a Stoneham Road, be prepared to be blown away by the impressive front gate, with its intricate filigree work. A labour of love for the current owners, designed and custom-built for the property.
A full renovation commenced in 2015, so all the hard work has been done for you, as each room has been updated to the highest possible standard. In the kitchen you'll find a Blanco oven and electric cook top, as well as a generous island bench with stunning polished concrete top and modern lighting overhead to add a real touch of luxury.
Everything is easy to maintain and clean, with custom-made cabinetry, glass splashback and beautiful polished concrete floors combining to create the high-end feel. The pantry is enormous, with ample room for kitchen equipment and appliances. The deep drawers, under-bench storage and overhead cabinets have all been well thought out, to make the most of the space and meet the needs of the modern family.
To the rear of the property, the versatile garden room has a multitude of uses - you could purpose it as a home office or reading room, parents' retreat or children's play area, or set it up as an additional entertaining space.
The backyard has been carefully landscaped, with paved and grassed areas to suit a variety of uses. The owners are including the charming cubby house in the sale, which the children are bound to love! The front garden with terraced deck is an entertainer's dream, just open up the huge front doors and retractable flyscreen and you have a spacious indoor-outdoor area to relax with your guests.
There's also loads of storage throughout the property, along with split-system heating and cooling units in the living area and both bedrooms.
It's such a versatile home, making it the perfect property for a young family, couple, or investors. Astute homeowners take note: with the potential to extend by adding another storey (STCA) and space in the garden for a lap pool or spa, there's plenty of scope to further add your own personal touch, whilst also adding value.
- Fully renovated throughout with top-quality fixtures and fittings
- Updated kitchen: Blanco oven, polished concrete island bench
- Two huge bedrooms, with dressing room to master
- Central bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, bath and shower
- Ample storage throughout, including storeroom and shed
- Split-system heating and cooling in lounge and bedrooms
- Stunning front gate with secure remote entry and camera
- Terraced front deck and double doors, perfect for entertaining
- Solar hot water system, sand pit and cubby house
- Double carport with additional parking for boat or caravan
- Potential to extend upstairs or add a pool (STCA)
- Close to Attadale Primary and Santa Maria College
AUCTION: ON SITE, SATURDAY 10TH MARCH AT 2.30PM
DEPOSIT: $35,000 AT THE FALL OF HAMMER
SETTLEMENT: 30 DAYS FROM ACCEPTANCE