Tucked away from the street in beautifully landscaped and gated grounds, this two-bedroom apartment may be the downsizer, investment opportunity or first home you've been searching for.
It offers not just great living space but also an appealing and convenient lifestyle - close to the beach, local shops, Herdsman Lake and buses into the CBD, with peaceful and secure grounds and even a pool with a gazebo for a refreshing morning swim or a dip on the weekend.
Inside you'll find an open-plan living space with a kitchen and European-style laundry. The main bedroom has plenty of storage thanks to a walk-through wardrobe that leads to the bathroom, which has both a tub and a shower.
The second bedroom is a good size, making this home an option for smaller families, too. An alfresco area extends the living space - plant it up and you'll have your own private garden. Each apartment comes with a storeroom for items you don't use every day, as well as covered car bay. In addition, there are un-allocated car spaces and visitor parking at the entrance.
The location is surprisingly central for somewhere so peaceful. You're an easy walk to buses into the city or the circle bus. Nearby is the Herdsman Shopping Centre, with a fantastic grower's market for picking up some dinner, a newsagent, chemist, GP and dentist.
The beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Floreat Forum is just seven minutes by car for shopping, cafes and restaurants. You're also close to Bold Park Leisure Centre for exercise, and of course the beautiful beaches of City Beach and Floreat for dining or lazing the day away under a beach umbrella.
Just across the road is Herdsman Lake, which offers a wonderful bike track for taking in the native birdlife and greenery. There are also some great eateries within walking distance including The Ingredient Tree for brunch and Herdsman Tavern for hearty pub food, or Monsterella on Grantham Street for some of Perth's best pizza.
Secure and private, with a great layout, peaceful, well-maintained grounds, and a very inviting pool, this is an attractive home that will suit a range of buyers, from downsizers to investors and first-time buyers, and even small families wanting to access the area's excellent schools including Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School.
- Well-maintained two-bedroom apartment
- Secure, gated complex with beautiful landscaping
- Fenced communal pool with a gazebo
- Main bedroom with walk-through robe
- Semi-ensuite bathroom with tub and shower
- Integrated laundry with automatic soundproofing door
- Additional storeroom and carbay, plus extra parking
- Opposite Herdsman Lake with bike trails and parkland
- 10-minute drive to Floreat Beach
- Walking distance to shops, cafes and restaurants
- Nearby schools include Churchlands SHS and primary, Bold Park Community School & Chrysalis Montessori
- Nearby bus route into the city and to Fremantle