VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
This charming brick home on beautiful Moreing Road is on the market for the first time, and it's not hard to see why the current owners are reluctant to leave! They built the home in 1996, personally choosing every element of the design to maximise both comfort and lifestyle and you're bound to love it too. With two separate living zones, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, it's the perfect property for a young family or empty nesters looking to downsize.
The floor plan works seamlessly for modern living, with a large living and dining are at the front of the home suited to more formal occasions. To the rear of the property, you can imagine yourself relaxing at the end of a busy day in the open-plan family and meals area off the kitchen - perhaps helping the kids with their homework, or chatting to your guests while you prepare dinner.
The kitchen was updated just four years ago, so there's no additional work you need to do - you can move in and start cooking up a storm immediately on the Essa stone benchtops, and using Nobel electric wall oven and gas stove. The spacious corner pantry has plenty of storage for keen cooks, while the clever kitchen drawers will make organising a breeze.
The master bedroom features private ensuite and walk-in robe, and is located at the front of the property, away from the other sleeping quarters - great for a parent's oasis. There are two additional bedrooms, both of which would work well as guest rooms, a home office or a sewing or hobby room. They share a central bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
The neutral colour palette throughout will suit any decor, and you'll easily be able to add those personal touches to make the place your own. There's also gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable, regardless of the weather outside.
Through the rear sliding doors is the paved alfresco area - undercover of course, so you can entertain outdoors year-round. It's the perfect spot for a barbeque with friends, or a few cold drinks on a warm Perth evening, and the raised garden beds along the fence line give just the right pop of colour.
The home is on a 469m2 block, so there's plenty of space inside and out, yet it's easy to maintain and clean - the best of both worlds!
- Instant street appeal and pretty, established front garden
- Four-year-old kitchen with gorgeous granite benches
- Two huge living zones to suit modern lifestyles
- Ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Monitored alarm system to give you peace of mind
- Double garage, shed and loads of storage space
- Undercover paved alfresco area, ideal for entertaining
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens with citrus trees
- Peaceful, quiet tree-lined street with lovely neighbours
- Close to Santa Maria, Mel Maria and Attadale schools
- Easy access to library, cafes, restaurants and transport
- Short walk to Attadale Reserve and the Swan River