You can't beat this home's location for easy access to everything the city has to offer, matched with great schools, beautiful established streets and a peaceful and neighbourly atmosphere.
Step out of your home and cross the road for a peaceful morning run around Lake Monger. Stroll to a choice of buzzing independent restaurants and cafes along Grantham Street. Hop onto the freeway, or be at the beach on a Sunday morning in ten minutes, or in Leederville for shopping, a movie, or a choice of great restaurants in just four minutes - or stroll there along the lake!
Situated on a prime corner block on lovely, leafy Saint Vincent Avenue, this solid, three-bedroom red-brick home is either a renovation project or the site of your dream home - the choice is yours. With three bedrooms, a bathroom and an open-plan living area and kitchen, it's easy to live in while you create a longer-term plan that will maximise your investment.
Properties with this much potential - and this close to Lake Monger - are increasingly rare due to the superb lifestyle on offer, so you will need to move quickly to secure such a promising opportunity, but the pay-off is an investment that comes with certainty: a central and appealing address and the joy of living in such a beautiful and vibrant location - act quickly!
- Generous corner block with excellent street appeal
- 645 square metres of prime Wembley land
- Scope to renovate or build your dream home
- Potential to capture sweeping Lake Monger views
- Popular suburb for families with excellent schools
- Three-bedroom, one-bathroom solid brick house
- 4-minute drive to Leederville shops, restaurants
- 6-minute drive to Subiaco
- 10-minute drive to Floreat Beach
- 13-minute walk to West Leederville Primary School
- Easy access to CBD via bus, train or freeway
- 650m to bus stop for buses into CBD