The Duke of East Fremantle
At the top of the stylish George St precinct, Duke Street is one of East Fremantle's most warm and welcoming community streets, with a fine mix of heritage houses and new architecture. The Brush Apartments building, with its superbly comfortable and spacious apartments, is a new landmark in the evolution of the neighbourhood.
Here, it is all about space and luxury, in one of Perth's best neighbourhoods. Here, living is easy, you can walk to an array of cafes, restaurants, designer boutiques and allied health care professionals as well as the glorious Swan River. If you enjoy the company of artists, musicians, young professionals and families then you would be excited about living in this location.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Brand new architecturally built apartment
- Open plan living space
- Private, Duke Street facing balcony
- Secure parking for one car
- Full size, designer kitchen with high quality finishes and fittings including stone benchtops and European appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master suite with semi ensuite and wall to wall built in robes
- Spare bedroom/study with privacy screen off living area
To arrange a viewing please refer to our open for inspections times or email [email protected] from Caporn Young Property Management PTY LTD