If you prize modern family living with easy outdoor entertaining, but also love classic character homes with their rich sense of history, this may be the one for you.
Sitting proudly within a formal front garden, this is a substantial family home with an impressive street presence.
Step through the leadlight front door and you'll find three generous bedrooms, including a main suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Fireplaces and intricate original ceiling details, along with polished jarrah floorboards and generous proportions, create a sense of calm and elegance.
Linking old with new is a grand formal dining room. With a fireplace and a soaring, ornate ceiling, it's a beautifully restored space for formal dinners or a winter lounge room.
The back of the house has been opened up to meet the needs of family life. Here you'll find plenty of informal space for kids, including an oversized family room, dining area and modern kitchen with every convenience, and an adjoining verandah. There's also a cosy TV room or study that offers a quiet spot to curl up with a book or a movie.
The oversized laundry has lots of storage space and an adjoining bathroom, plus access to a clothesline outside.
The back garden connects to the interior with French doors and provides a social hub for year-round enjoyment, with a wide back verandah, huge covered alfresco area for outdoor dining, an inviting pool with an outdoor shower, and easy access to a double garage.
Conveniently located on the Subiaco side of West Leederville, this is a walkable spot that allows you to enjoy everything this central suburb has to offer - stroll to the cafes, independent shops and restaurants of buzzing Cambridge Street, including Flipside and popular small bar The Stanley, and walk to both West Leederville train station and primary school in under 15 minutes.
- Classic heritage grandeur with contemporary extension
- Three generous bedrooms including main suite with ensuite
- Abundant period features including intricate ceilings and fireplaces
- Established, low-maintenance gardens front and back
- Three generous living areas including open-plan family room
- Back garden with pool, verandah, alfresco area and lawn
- Generous laundry with extensive built-in storage
- Family kitchen with extensive storage and breakfast bar
- Fantastic location close to shops, restaurants, bars and parks
- 14-minute walk to West Leederville train station
- 12-minute walk to West Leederville Primary School