Escape the city smoke and immerse yourself in nature! Leafy views, gently dappled sunlight, birdsong.... When you're in this beautiful home, it's easy to forget Perth CBD is just a few minutes down the road.
Stepping through the front entrance, you're met with lofty high ceilings, beautiful wooden floors, and generous sunlit spaces. To the right, there's a direct connection to the garage; and to the left, steps take you into the large living / dining / kitchen area. Designed with a social, light-filled layout, this is the beating heart of the home.
Oversized French doors create wonderful indoor-outdoor flow to the alfresco courtyard and garden. Facing directly north, both the indoor and outdoor living zones are flooded with all-day winter sun, but spared from the harshest summer sunrays. Throw the doors open to let the breeze in - it's like a natural air-conditioner on those hot days.
Moving upstairs, the three king-size bedrooms all have tranquil views across the treetops. The master bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom, as well as a Juliette balcony. Although every bedroom has its own air-conditioner, the home is designed to harness natural cross-ventilation, allowing the fresh ocean breezes to circulate and keep the temperature down.
Perfect for a young family or couple seeking a beautifully presented modern home, this property is set on a very private 267sqm corner block. It's flanked by wide grass verges and big council trees on each side.
You'll love the location, which puts you 3 minutes walk from West Leederville Primary School or the Cambridge Street shops (where there's a Coles, post office, and just about everything you could need). There are many amazing cafes & restaurants in this neighbourhood - Piccolo's Corner, Mary Street Bakery, and Hylin, to name just a few! Failing that, the Oxford Street dining precinct is just 10 minutes on foot. West Leederville train station is just 5 minutes walk, taking you to the CBD in 6 minutes or Fremantle in 25.
This is an easy decision!
- Very private 267sqm corner block
- King-size bedrooms with tranquil treetop views
- Lofty high ceilings & beautiful wooden floors
- Great cross ventilation - a natural air-conditioner!
- North-facing alfresco courtyard (all-day winter sun)
- Well established landscaped garden
- Split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms
- 3 min walk to West Leederville Primary School
- 3 min walk to Cambridge Street shops
- 5 min walk to the train station (6 min ride to CBD)
- 10 min walk to Oxford Street dining precinct
- Many amazing cafes & restaurants in the local area