NEW PRICE FROM $650,000
SENSATIONAL SALTER POINT
Looking for the perfect starter/downsizer in an exciting neighbourhood - where you can stroll down to the river three streets away, bbq with family and friends under the trees on the foreshore and watch the children play in the covered playground. Or perhaps you would like to bowl at the famous Manning Bowling Club, play tennis or watch amateur sports being played on the river foreshore, cycle on the winding paths, enjoying the variety of bird life. This well built and very liveable home is just the one you've been looking for.
This wonderful home is close to excellent schools such as Penrhos, Aquinas, Como Secondary College, Manning and Curtin Primary Schools. It is a short bus ride to Curtin University and enviably close to Perth CBD (10 minute drive).
Single-level and spacious, this home provides low maintenance living, as well as style and space. Perfect for a couple or a small family, the light-filled layout includes two living areas, a master bedroom with ensuite at the front and another 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom to the rear.
The large alfresco entertaining area is covered by a pergola and framed by an easy-care garden with an adjoining single car garage. There is a brick paved area for a second vehicle accessed from the double driveway at the front.
Viewing is a must! Phone us to view or simply to discuss the potential.
- light filled open plan living, meals and kitchen
- separate relaxing lounge - private retreat
- elegant dining space showcases feature window
- master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- high ceilings, easy care flooring
- large private alfresco entertaining
- low maintenance established garden with roses
- air conditioning, security doors
- automated shutters on front windows for security and temperature control
- single garage with remote control door, additional parking space for 2 cars
- 8 energy efficient Solar Panels
- solar hot water system
- NBN works perfectly!