A prestigious address boasting amazing 180 degree views of the Perth hills and river sitting on prime land with 4 lot potential and a stylishly renovated mid-century modern home.
A dual investment opportunity for your family's lifestyle and land ownership.
Uninterrupted, private, hypnotising views of the river and hills have to be seen to be believed. The views are not just enjoyed from the outside but celebrated from the kitchen, master bedroom, lounge, dining, family room and even the dressing room! The river seems like it's just yours.
Built by renowned architects Overman and Zuideveld, the home has been meticulously renovated to showcase a very cool, mid-century vibe.
Layouts don't come better than this with a family. A children's wing with its own entrance, parents level, children and adult zones, family zones and more. There's a place for everyone to be together and also to have much needed space.
Whether entertaining for your family or 100 guests is made easy with the views, resort style cabana, outdoor kitchen and facilities worthy of a party king.
This is not your typical 'cut and paste' home and will be valued by a buyer seeking the ultimate environment to raise their family whilst having a sense of style and an appreciation for prime land and the value it holds.
- Panoramic views
- 6 bedrooms, BIR
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 living areas
- 3 dining areas
- 6 car garage
- 2 driveways with electric gate entrances from Salter Point Parade and River Way
- Heated, saltwater pool
- Enormous enclosed entertaining cabana with custom spotted gum ceiling, BBQ, wine fridge
- Outside kitchenette with dishwasher, separate toilet and shower
- Climate control cellar
- Security cameras with remote access
- Solar panels 6kw
- French oak floorboards
- Hydro spa
- Master with ensuite, WIR plus generous dressing room with private balcony
- Chef's kitchen with new appliances, zip filter
- Water filtration system to entire house
- Walk to Aquinas College
- Reticulated gardens
All summed up in one word... Wow!