Just like fine wine, this stunning Federation home has developed its beauty, character and grace with age. Fresh from a recently being restored, both the interior and exterior are polished and ready for you to enjoy right away.
You'll also enjoy the convenience of cafes, bars, dining, arts, culture and events... all at your fingertips. The home is a 2 minute walk from Hyde Park, and a 3 minute walk from the buzz of Beaufort Street. Local gems within a short walk include Chu Bakery, Rochelle Adonis, and more!
Much-loved Highgate Primary School is also close by, and the property is just 1.5km from the heart of Northbridge and 2.5km from Perth's bustling CBD. It's a very manageable walk, but if you prefer, buses go along Beaufort Street every few minutes!
Sitting pretty amid a row of picturesque character homes, No. 40 Chatsworth Road beams with that special turn-of-the-century charisma this neighbourhood is renowned for. When you step inside, you're met with soaring high heritage ceilings, a grand arch and stunning period features. Grand old fireplaces continue to set the tone in the home's original rooms.
The rear of the property provides abundant space for living and entertaining. This opens up to an amazing grassy backyard (a real treat this close to the CBD!). The garage connects up to the laneway.
The home is exceptionally well presented - you may wish to implement a creative vision for the kitchen and bathroom, but everything is tidy and fully functional while your plans come together.
Properties like this are always in hot demand - express your interest early to avoid disappointment!
- Recently restored inside & out
- 2 minute walk to Hyde Park
- 3 minute walk to Beaufort Street
- 1.5km to the heart of Northbridge
- 2.5km to Perth CBD - easy public transport
- Walk to cafes, bars, dining, shopping
- Arts, culture & events all at your fingertips
- In a picturesque row of character homes
- Turn-of-the-century character & charisma
- High heritage ceilings & grand old fireplaces
- Grassy backyard + garage off laneway
- Well presented with room for some DIY