Spacious, stylish, and secure - this near-new penthouse residence is a unique offering in trendy West Leederville. Designed for those who love to entertain, it features light-filled living areas, a dazzling kitchen, and a wow-factor balcony. A spiral staircase leads to the rooftop terrace, where you can take in the view to Perth's skyline.
The home's corner position opens up wide views across the treetops, and ensures the interior is soaked in sunlight even on the darkest winter day. A wall of windows flanks the kitchen bench, and push back to transform this space into a bar/servery that connects seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining zones.
There's a lot of space on offer here, including a second lounge room/retreat, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite). The laundry opens up to a special balcony for discreetly drying clothes. In total, the internal floor area comes in at approximately 122sqm.
This is a top quality boutique complex, built with high-spec design details. This includes extra-high ceilings, polished timber eaves & floorboards, plush carpet in the bedrooms, and ducted air-conditioning throughout. The bathrooms are thoughtfully designed, with floor-to-ceiling tiles and large storage drawers. There's also substantial built-in wardrobes in each bedroom. The balcony extends all the way down the eastern side of the house - two bedrooms, and the main living area each have direct access to it.
For those wanting to embrace an upmarket urban lifestyle, this location is hard to beat - it puts you moments from the flower markets, as well as trendy eateries such as Mary Street Bakery, Pearth Organic Kitchen, and Myrtle Ivy Cafe.
In addition, you're only 15 minutes walk to the shopping & cafe precincts of either Subiaco or Leederville - where the options are nearly endless. Jumping on the train, you can be in Perth CBD in 4 minutes.
- Spacious penthouse designed for entertaining
- Secure & top quality boutique complex
- 75m to Mary Street Bakery (a 1 min walk!)
- 350m to Coles, post office, gym, doctor, etc
- 450m to West Leederville Primary
- 800m to Perth Modern School
- 4 minutes to Perth CBD by train
- Fast access to Mitchell Freeway
- 1km to Lake Monger (10-13 min walk)
- 1.2km to Kings Park (12-15 min walk)
- 1.2km to Oxford Street dining & shopping precinct
- 1.2km to Subiaco dining & shopping precinct
- 2.5km to the heart of the city