Beautifully located on a residential strip off the main road, this renovated 1950s bungalow puts you in a prime position halfway between bustling Fremantle & Perth CBD. Enjoy A-Class nature reserve and the stunning Swan River - a short walk from your front door!
Living on the border of up-market Attadale and Alfred Cove, you have the added benefit of excellent cafes, schools, and local businesses within very close proximity. Parkland wraps around the river, providing very scenic walking & cycling paths to Point Walter and beyond.
Inside, the home is extravagantly spacious and bathed in natural light. There are two beautiful large living areas, and French doors that open to a spacious alfresco entertaining area at the rear - purpose-built to be comfortable year-round in any weather. You will love all 4 bedrooms, which are enormous, and feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The home is smartly presented with a raft of modern improvements, including reverse-cycle air-conditioning in every room, a renovated kitchen, two renovated bathrooms, quality Italian tiles, a remote-control vehicle gate, video security monitoring at the front, as well as modern window treatments and light fittings. There's also off-street parking for 3 cars.
All this complements the charming mid-century character features, such as original Jarrah floorboards, high ornate ceilings, and traditional cornices.
Perfect for young families, professional couples, downsizers or investors, this charming property will appeal to buyers looking for a home that's ready to “move in and enjoy”. If you are buying it as an investment, the current owners are open to discussing the possibility of a renting back.
- 1950s bungalow with smart renovations
- 4 very large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Contemporary A-frame living room extension
- 2 large living rooms
- Open plan kitchen with quality appliances
- Rain water tank for fresh drinking water
- Walk to schools, library, gym, parks & shops
- Catchment for Melville High School
- 700m to Attadale Cove (8 min walk)
- 3.5km to Garden City (5 min drive)
- 7km to Fremantle (9 min drive)
- 12km to CBD (12 mins in regular traffic)