MUST BE SOLD: AFFORDABLE LANDBANK PLUS POTENTIAL LEASING INCOME
Near the foreshore and close to the centre of town, this is an amazingly affordable opportunity to secure 997sqm of land with holding income available. This property must be sold at realisation auction, offering incredibly good value.
The long-term prime asset is the land and the location, but the existing building offers flexibility and income, with two separate business premises. It can be leased as two tenancies or one - or, run your own business as an owner-occupier, while leasing out the other.
Mandurah Terrace is a major arterial road with excellent passing trade and high visibility, and T60 zoning offers fantastic long-term opportunities for redevelopment for tourism, commercial or mixed-use. A very motivated vendor makes this perfect timing to seize the chance to bank this land for now and the future.
- 997sqm in prime location
- Very close to foreshore and town centre
- Zoned T60
- Ripe for future re-development: tourism, commercial or mixed use
- Existing mid-20th century house over two levels
- Already converted into two separate business premises
- Lease as two tenancies or one, or occupy one and lease the other
- Great visibility and passing trade
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Toilet facilities on each level
- Double garage for storage
- Realisation auction - will be sold
View by appointment only.
AUCTION: Thursday 5th of October at 12:30pm at Fremantle Auction In Rooms - 19-21 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle
BIDDING FROM $200,000
DEPOSIT: $25,000 payable on the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT: 30, 60 or 90 days (with the buyer choosing their preferred option between these dates)
GST: Full GST is payable in addition to the Purchase Price