You won't be able to help it; one look at this gorgeous classic cottage and you'll fall head-over-heels.
Inside, the early 19th century cottage has been beautifully renovated, restored and extended by the owners, with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Its beauty is in its simplicity - original polished jarrah floors, original stone walls and white timber Venetians on the white, wooden framed windows.
The home comprises of three spacious bedrooms, high open ceilings, a gorgeous modern kitchen with excellent storage and 2 lovely renovated bathrooms.
It's a little spot of paradise in a perfect location out of the hustle and bustle of Fremantle City but still walking distance to the lifestyle Freo offers.
Essential lease Information:
- 12, 18, 24 month lease terms available
- Available now
- Beautifully renovated and restored cottage
- High ceilings
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Located in Close Proximity to:
- The city of Fremantle
- George Street cafe precinct
- Fremantle Golf Course
- East Fremantle Oval
- Oppostie Horrie Long Reserve
- East Fremantle Primary School
- Richmond Primary School
- Fremantle Primary School
- South Fremantle Senior High School
- Notre Damn University
To arrange a viewing please refer to our Open For Inspection times or contact Lachlan Burrows