Grand & beautiful, this character home stands proudly in an elevated position above Chatsworth Road. It has instant appeal - not only in the property itself, but also the location.
Stunning Hyde Park is a 2 minute walk in one direction, and the cafes & shops of Beaufort Street are 3 minutes stroll the other way. Crowd favourites such as Rochelle Adonis and Mary Street Bakery are literally at your fingertips, and there's two excellent schools within a short walk. The events, shows, restaurants, and nightlife of Northbridge and Perth CBD are also within 2km. Lively yet peaceful, Highgate is an exceptional place to call home!
Some of the other reasons why we think you'll love this property:
1. There's scope for renovation, but it's very liveable as is.
2. The floorplan is perfect the way it is.
3. Charming original features are intact.
4. Everything has been very well cared for (even the 1970s trimmings look like they were only added a few years ago!).
Most of area's turn-of-the-century homes have long been restored and transformed into magnificent luxury residences. To make this diamond shine, you really only need to take care of the 'fun' stuff - things like painting the interior, adding fresh window treatments, and potentially upgrading the 1970s floor covering in the back area. The back garden also awaits your creative vision!
Properties this good are never available for long - act now to avoid disappointment.
- Beautiful character home in an elevated position
- Charming original features still intact
- Solid timber floors & very high ceilings
- Great scope for light renovations
- Walk to Sacred Heart or Highgate Primary
- 2 min walk to Hyde Park
- 3 min walk to cafes & shops of Beaufort Street
- 10 min walk to Astor Theatre
- 2km to the heart of Perth CBD
- Exceptional public transport connections