If there is one piece of real estate advice that has truly endured the test of time, it's that you should buy in the best location you can afford. With this in mind, I'm thrilled to present this wonderful townhouse to the market for sale!
It's in a strategic Yokine position, a 9 minute drive to the CBD (only 5km) and a 15 minute drive to either City Beach or Scarborough Beach. Dog Swamp Park is moments away, as is the Dog Swamp Shopping Centre. This puts all the essentials within very easy reach - including Coles, Woolworths, a drycleaners, pharmacy, bank, gym, and lots more. There's a further selection of popular food places just around the corner of Wanneroo Road, and Mt Hawthorn's trendy cafes & boutiques are just 5 minutes away by car.
The home is light and bright, with natural sunlight flooding through large windows in the living areas and bedrooms. There's reverse-cycle air-conditioning/heating to keep you comfortable in all seasons, as well as ceiling fans to reduce electricity usage in the hot months. Sliding doors lead from the living areas through to a paved alfresco courtyard, which is framed by pretty hedging and plants (all painlessly easy care!).
The home is in a quiet group of six standalone townhouses (no shared walls), set behind high garden walls and fragrant frangipani trees. This gives you have a great sense of privacy and peace. Everything indoors and out has been well maintained, and proudly presented in excellent condition.
Don't delay in expressing your interest - opportunities this good never last long!
- Well maintained home, presented in excellent condition
- Quiet group of six (no shared walls)
- Privacy behind garden walls & frangipani trees
- Light & bright interior (great winter sunlight)
- Ceiling fans plus reverse-cycle air-conditioning/heating
- Paved alfresco courtyard with easy-care gardens
- Strategic Yokine position
- 250m to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
- 500m to St Denis Catholic Primary School
- 5 min to Mt Hawthorn's trendy cafes & boutiques
- 9 min to Perth CBD (only 5km)
- 15 min to City Beach or Scarborough Beach