This 3-level contemporary home is brilliantly located on the doorstep of Rokeby Road Village, and just a stone's throw from Kings Park.
Offering the proportions and amenity of a house, but on a low-maintenance land holding, this property is perfect for young professionals, downsizers, or as a weekend city pad for rural buyers.
Built by National Estate Builders, the quality of materials, fixtures and fittings used throughout are beyond reproach. The layout has been thoughtfully designed with plenty of natural light, and warm northern light streaming into the kitchen, main living area, stairwell & Master Bedroom.
Property features include:
- Open-plan kitchen/living/meals area with bi-fold doors to alfresco
- Second living room or home office
- Master bedroom with plenty of built-in cabinetry, WIR and ensuite
- Great-sized 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, both with BIRs
- Large alfresco area with shade sails
- Separate laundry with guest W/C
- Large pantry with pull-out storage
- Great-sized double lock-up garage with separate store room
- Beautifully designed timber hardwood staircase with solid single-plank Marri treads
- Solid WA Blackbutt timber flooring (plank on ply)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning as well as 2 gas bayonets
- Commercial grade windows
- Alarm system
- Insulated walls & double-insulated ceilings
- Designed to allow easy installation of a lift in the future
- Rosalie Primary School
- Shenton College
- Public transport (train or bus)
- Rokeby Road Shops & Restaurants
- Hospitals - QEII, PCH & Hollywood Hospital
- Kings Park
Call now to arrange your inspection!