A Circa 1886 restored stone and iron terrace home with significant historical and architectural importance. With an abundance of classical features including; wide jarrah floorboards, deep skirting boards, decorative arches, cornices and ceiling roses, charming chimneys, fireplaces, stone walls quoined in brick and a bull-nose veranda with decorative cast iron latticework.
This residence is a rare and important example of Victorian terrace housing, successfully recycled to modern living standards.
Features include but are not limited to;
- Air conditioning throughout
- Three bedrooms, the third featuring stunning views of the port city skyline
- Living room which leads through to the sunny dining room and kitchen
- Quaint internal courtyard
- Large double doors open up to the north facing sun deck
- Light floods through from a small, leafy courtyard to the dining and living rooms
- Separate from the house is the air conditioned studio/fourth bedroom
- Self-contained studio with kitchen facilities and ensuite
- Studio can be privately access from the rear of the property
- Double lock up garage off the rear lane way
With an excellent location and versatile living this beautiful cottage and studio a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle. Only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Fremantles inner city lifestyle, restaurants, bars, shops and cafes, live music venues and cultural centres. A short walk to the Fremantle Markets, theatres, Notre Dame University, Fremantle Hospital and a relaxing beach stroll.
Please call Lachlan Burrows on 0422 666 072 to arrange a viewing or email [email protected]
CAPORN YOUNG PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PTY LTD