Set amongst a mix of fine heritage and contemporary homes in the warm Attfield St community, this is a rare piece of land offering a unique opportunity in historic Fremantle to build a bespoke home.
The current owner has Council approved plans for this 276 sqm block for a highly functional and spacious light filled architecturally designed two-storey family home with third loft level. Local architect John Kirkness has designed the proposed dwelling to maximise the northern orientation with a large balcony and roof deck. The property also features two single garages.
The opportunity to build in this vibrant part of town, with Wray Avenue shopping and cafes around the corner and just a stroll from the heart of the old city is as rare as hen's teeth and attracts a Walk Score of 93! If you have ever wanted to build your own home in the heart of the historic Port City, with pre-approved plans in place, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- 276sqm land in prime location
- Council approved plans for a bespoke architect designed three-level residence
- Full set of architectural drawings included in the sale
- Excellent location close to Wray Ave shopping and cafes
- Short walk to town and fishing boat harbour
- Fremantle Primary on your door step
- Friendly, vibrant community
- Rare building block in historic Fremantle
NOTE: AGREEMENT WITH WATER CORPORATION
An agreement is in place with the Water Corporation to enable building over the sewer using a simple sleeved sewer arrangement. Please contact the agent for further information or to obtain a copy of the letter.