Big picture thinking means acting now to be part of the transformation of the Stirling Street Precinct.
On the north-eastern side of the CBD and one door down from a rare inner-city park is an ideal site for residential or mixed residential and business development. Here you are walking distance to restaurants, cafes, supermarket, the train station and Ellington's jazz club; the vibrant Beaufort St strip of Highgate and Mt Lawley is up the road and you are four blocks from the Perth Cultural Centre, about to be transformed with Australia's grandest cultural infrastructure project, the new Museum.
Adjacent to a row of heritage shops opposite the park, this 769sqm site offers potential green views unlikely to be built out. A workshop building with laneway access currently occupies the site. There is great flexibility here for ground floor commercial premises and multi-storey apartments, with the choice of long term residential, or serviced apartments, short term or student accommodation.
The City of Perth is committed to the creation of an attractive, people-friendly streetscape and atmosphere in the precinct, proposing environmental improvements to Stirling St and further developing adjacent Beaufort St as a grand, tree-lined promenade.
Right now, on the cusp of change that will add value, is the perfect time to secure this land to develop now or in the future.
- Residential/commercial multi-storey development site
- 769sqm (15.29m x 50.33m)
- Plot ratio: 4:1 (in the maximum bonus ratio area of 50% - 6:1)
- No prescribed height limit
- Stirling Street precinct undergoing renewal
- One door down from rare inner-city green space
- Potential views
- Edge of CBD near vibrant Beaufort St
- Adjacent laneway
- Walk to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, cultural centre
- Close to public transport
- Flexibility for short-term or long term residential plus business
- Immediate freeway access
Settlement: 90 -180 days