Specialist Property Manager - Premium Portfolio Western & Riverside Suburbs
About the business and role
Caporn Young is one of Perth's premier real estate firms with a strong team culture. Our team of highly trained innovative real estate and property management professionals enjoy challenging service standards and embracing change to ensure client's goals are met and their expectations exceeded.
We are seeking a true professional to manage our premium portfolio (ie. high end) of quality clients located in Perth's premier suburbs, which mainly includes the western and riverside suburbs.
To secure this role, you will require property management experience, hold a current Real Estate Registration certificate, have a valid driver's license and a reliable car. Other pre-requisites include: -
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A high-energy level and ability to demonstrate a passion for excellence in customer service with both owners and tenants - who's cool & calm under pressure with a "can do" attitude that takes pride in small details that uphold our brand's standards
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships and strong communication skills
- Enjoy a significant handover and acquire a quality portfolio of premium clients.
- Located in Fremantle, a unique organisational structure where you are supported by a specialised team, including a Trust Account Manager, Business Development Managers, Leasing Consultants, as well as an off-shore back office team that take on many administrative tasks providing you with a rarely-found freeedom to focus on what you do best.
- A competitive remuneration package (with incentives) and future promotional opportunities with the group's expansion.
- A commitment to provide a vibrant and supportive team culture that embraces every challenge with vigour and enjoys sharing in each other's successes. We love what we do and we are incredibly passionate about it.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted. Additionally, Agencies are requested not to make contact nor submit CV's for this role.